It's time to wrap up this Christmas business. The cookies have been destroyed and what little leftovers we did have are wrapped in tin foil and placed gingerly in the dessert archive.
For those of you who don't know what the "dessert archive" is, it's what my family calls my deep freezer. I'm not making this up. At any given moment, I could defrost enough food to host a 50 person bridal shower with a rockin' dessert buffet. Waste not, want not.
So here's a little recap of everything sweet that I baked for the holiday, complete with a few recipes and pictures that I haven't already posted.
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake
- Bread Pudding that I forgot to take pictures of because I was a little bit tipsy
- Chocolate Coffee Pots de Creme Pie times dos
Cookies and Candy
- Sugar Cookies and Butter Cream Frosting
Pecan Pie Bars
- Inside Out Pumpkin Bars
- Russian Tea Cakes
- Maple Walnut
- Chocolate Walnut
- Peanut Butter
- Candy Cane
- Cake Batter
- Almond Bars
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread
- Oreo Truffles
- Add mint extract for peppermint Oreo Truffles
- Replace Oreo's with Nutter Butters and replace the 8 ounces of cream cheese with 10 ounces of peanut butter for Nutter Butter Truffles